Thank you for considering Temple Shalom as your congregation. Temple Shalom’s Brotherhood has fun as well as providing crucial support to our Temple and to our Temple Youth Programs throughout the year.
Our Temple Shalom Brotherhood and the Men of Reform Judaism are partners in strengthening our ties, and our children’s ties, to our Jewish heritage and traditions.
Some of the many activities our Brotherhood Members take the lead in include:
- Providing ushers for High Holy Day and Shabbat worship services
- Sponsoring Sunday morning breakfasts with interesting guest speakers
- Sponsoring evening happy hours with topical guest speakers
- Sponsoring the Temple Shalom spring and fall softball leagues
- Operating a Fantasy Football league
- Organizing Temple Shalom blood drives several times a year
- Erecting the Temple Sukkah and sponsoring annual holiday dinners
- Sponsoring the annual 2nd night Passover Seder
- Providing manpower for other Temple projects throughout the year
- Underwriting and staffing the annual religious school Purim Carnival
- Funding and leading the Yom HaShoah Holocaust Memorial Candle Project
- Funding youth scholarships
We invite every new male congregant of Temple Shalom to join the Brotherhood and help us grow even stronger through your involvement and support.
You are welcome to click here for more details about our Brotherhood.