September 2018 Shop Hours
Tuesdays 9/25 12pm-5pm, 9/18 12pm-2:30pm
Wednesdays 12pm-5pm, Closed 9/19
Fridays 12pm-3pm and 5:30pm-6:25pm
Mark Your Calendar! Sunday, October 7th is Traditions NO TAX DAY!
- 9:00am – 1:30pm
- Featuring Traditions’s new mobile cart!!!
- Buy your Chanukah gifts tax free.
- Look for the cart by the LLC (Sunday school entrance).
- The shop is stocked with fabulous merchandise for all occasions.
Traditions gift shop at Temple Shalom is your very own specialty shop for items you cannot find anywhere else. Our space is home to a large selection of merchandise, including a collection of items designed exclusively for our shop. For B’nei Mitzvot, weddings, baby naming and any other gift- giving occasion, Traditions has something unique for everyone.
- We carry a large selection of Israeli art
- Many of our pieces are custom-designed just for our shop
- We have the largest selection of tallitot in the metroplex
- We house a huge selection of wedding and Bar/Bat Mitzvah gifts
- We take phone orders
Start A New Tradition Today.
The word “unique” describes more than just our merchandise – it’s also our approach to customer service. Traditions offers many services to enhance your shopping experience, including:
- Gift cards
- Gift registry
- Shipping to anywhere
- 10-25% discount on every invitation order