The confirmation emailed to you is required for you and/or your family’s entrance into the Temple Shalom Shabbat Service at Faithbridge Presbyterian Church in Frisco. Please save it and bring it with you. Please arrive by 6:10pm so that we have time to check in everyone before services. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our brit, or covenant, for participation:
Everyone acknowledges that they will agree to follow our measures for attendance, including full vaccination and good health status. If anyone is in a vulnerable category for susceptibility to Covid, or unable to be vaccinated, please remain at home for your safety.
Please remain at home if experiencing a fever, cough, or any symptoms associated with a Covid-19 infection, or if anyone in your party has been exposed to the virus.
Please observe the following in support of our community’s health and safety, with love and concern, and in accordance with the Jewish directive to care for others:
- Full vaccination is required for everyone 12+ years of age.
- Everyone, age 2 and older, is required to wear masks indoors and outdoors for the entire service or event. Masks must be worn appropriately, over the nose and mouth. Clergy may remove their masks during services.
- Seating will be spaced out, and arranged for social distancing, as indicated in the Church (e.g., 2-3 seats apart, rows left empty). Family groups may sit together.
- The back doors to the Church will remain open during services.
- Please observe social distancing, in entering and exiting, before, and following, services. When exiting, exit the building to greet and gather with friends outdoors, and continue to be considerate of physical distancing, as appropriate.
- Please abide by instructions given by ushers/staff.
For Covid-19 updates, click here.