A registration process has been created that ensures we can gather safely and joyfully. Seating capacity is limited to 100 people. If you are coming to Temple for a Shabbat Service, please fill out the Advance Reservation Form at the bottom of this page, no later than Thursday at 5:00pm. Our covenant, or brit, for participation, is explained below and expresses our commitment to maintaining a safe environment for everyone. ONE FORM MAY BE FILLED OUT FOR EACH FAMILY UNIT ATTENDING. ONE FAMILY PER FORM, PLEASE.
Please arrive no later than 6:10pm on Friday evening so that we have time to check in everyone. Thank you for your cooperation.
By submitting the reservation form, everyone on the form agrees to follow our brit, our measures for attendance, including full vaccination, and good health status. If anyone is in a vulnerable category for susceptibility to Covid, or unable to be vaccinated, please join our activities and worship online.
Please remain at home if experiencing a fever, cough, or any symptoms associated with a Covid-19 infection, or if anyone in your party has been exposed to the virus.
Once in the building, please observe the following in support of our community’s health and safety, with love and concern, and in accordance with the Jewish directive to care for others:
- Full vaccination is required for everyone 12+ years of age.
- Everyone, age 2 and older, is required to wear masks indoors and outdoors for the entire service or event. Masks must be worn appropriately over the nose and mouth. Please note that clergy may remove their masks during services.
- Seating will be spaced out, and arranged for social distancing, as indicated in the Sanctuary (e.g., 2-3 seats apart, rows left empty). Family groups may sit together.
- The back doors to the Sanctuary will remain open during services.
- Please observe social distancing, in entering and exiting, before, and following, services. When exiting, exit the building to greet and gather with friends. Please be respectful of physical distancing, spacing, when speaking with others, indoors or outside.
- Please abide by instructions given by ushers/staff.
There will be no shared meal, kiddush or oneg indoors at this time.
Keeping our Community Connected
- We encourage you to bring your device (phone or iPad) with you to read the service, and share greetings with friends watching online, so all feel connected.
- We will continue to stream our services, and they will be broadcast through our website and/or Facebook live.
Thank you for upholding our shared values of care and concern, and for respecting our highest value – the preservation of life – pikuach nefesh.
Questions? Contact Clergy Assistant Halley Gottlieb at (972) 661-1810 ext. 201.
Should you be diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days after you attend a Shabbat Service, contact Halley Gottlieb immediately so we may begin contact tracing.