Revised as of August 1, 2021
By submitting your reservation form, everyone agrees to follow our brit for participation, our measures for attendance, including full vaccination, and good health status. If anyone is in a vulnerable category for susceptibility to Covid, or unable to be vaccinated, please join our activities and worship online.
Please remain at home if experiencing a fever, cough, or any symptoms associated with a Covid-19 infection, or if anyone in your party been exposed to the virus.
Please observe the following in support of our community’s health and safety, with love and concern, and in accordance to care for others:
- Full vaccination is required for entry and the removal of masks within the building, as follows.
- If in a vulnerable health category or unvaccinated, wear a mask.
- Children over 2 years old are required to wear masks. Adults are encouraged to support the health of children unable to be vaccinated yet, who are present, by wearing a mask.
- Family programming (Munchkin Minyan and Blue Jean Shabbat, as examples) are mask required events.
- Common, public areas within temple (gathering spaces, foyer) are masks required zones.
- Everyone is required to wear masks upon entry (worn appropriately over the nose and mouth) while sharing your registration confirmation with our volunteers, and greeting friends.
- Masks may be removed by vaccinated worshippers, once seated. Clergy may remove masks when leading services.
- Seating will be spaced out, and arranged for social distancing, as indicated in the Sanctuary (e.g., 2-3 seats apart, rows left empty). Family groups may sit together.
- The back doors to the Sanctuary will remain open during services.
- Please respect social distancing indoors and outside, when socializing: we recommend exiting the building to greet and gather with friends.
Should anyone in your party be diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days after attending a Shabbat Service, please contact Clergy Assistant Halley Gottlieb immediately so we may begin contact tracing.
To re-access the Reservation Form, click on the open tab in your browser to return to the form.